APPLYING FOR PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
To apply for professional membership a candidate must apply in writing to the President through the Dean PDP providing the following details
- Details of Co-facilitation labs done including dates, event and names of co-facilitators,
- Review forms received for all the labs in Stage I and Stage II.
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) from a minimum of 3 professional members the candidate worked with in Stage II only.
- Log on internship experience
- The process for applying for professional membership, including requests for letter of recommendation (LOR) may begin only after the Intern has completed all required co-facilitations. It is recommended that the candidate will initiate the process well in advance or at least 45 days before an EB Meeting.
- Once the application and LORs are received, they will be reviewed by the Dean PDP and National PDP Committee
- Admission to professional membership will be given by the Executive Board
*LOR template is available on the website. The Candidate will initiate the process by sending a request to the concerned professional members. Completed LORs are to be mailed directly to Dean PDP by the facilitators and not by the candidate.