ISABS programs focuses on human processes and aim at helping people to understand themselves & others better and discover more creative and satisfying ways of relating and working. ISABS utilises T-group and experience-based learning as its main training methods. Experiencing and reflecting on one’s natural behaviors, conceptualising and experimenting rather than lectures or cognitive presentations are the chief ingredients in this process of learning. ISABS conducts personal growth programs, sensitivity laboratories at its National and Regional events.
The T-group programmes (BLHP & ALHP) focuses on building competency in personal effectiveness and making it available for organizational and societal growth and development.
ISABS is the only organisation in India which offers accreditation in T-group facilitation.
The Basic Lab on Human Processes provides a learning opportunity where the participants can:
- Become aware of one’s patterns of behavior
- Know the impact of one’s behavior on others
- Know the impact of others' behavior on oneself
- Improve one’s effectiveness in interpersonal interactions to derive greater satisfaction from others
- Discover one’s potential to live more effectively and meaningfully
This introductory lab is for those individuals who are interested in enhancing interpersonal effectiveness, competency, and exploring one’s potential. Individuals from diverse background are welcome to participate.
Participants are drawn from varied backgrounds such as:
- Operations Managers and Executives
- HRD, Training, Personnel, and Industrial Relations Professionals
- Marketing, Sales, and Client Servicing Professionals
- Team or Group Leaders, and Co-ordinators
- TQM and ISO Supervisors
- Counsellors and Therapists
- School and University Faculty
- Professionals from NGOs, rural development, voluntary and social service organizations
ISABS programmes focus on building competency in personal effectiveness and making it available for organizational and societal growth and development. Participants in ISABS labs are likely to become more sensitive to their and others' feelings, needs and behaviors as well as understand their own and others' behavior more clearly.
The Advanced Lab on Human Processes provides a learning opportunity where the participants can:
- Practice enhancement, consolidation, and reinforcement of the learnings from BLHP and afterward
- Identify and develop greater awareness of interdependent human processes
- Explore options to work on the dilemmas faced in inter and intra-personal situations
- Discover one’s potential for greater effectiveness in organizations and societies
- Practice listening and intervention skills; and develop human process sensitivity
Individual who completed BLHP or its equivalent not more than two years back.
This programme is specially recommended for:
- Executives, Administrators and Managers
- Trainers and Counsellors
- NGO and Government staff
- Internal HRD facilitators and personnel engaged in change management
- ISO Management Representatives & TQM Facilitators
While sending nominations for ALHP, the following must be provided:
- Year of completion of BLHP, date and venue of event
- Name of Facilitator(s)
ALHP is essential for those who intend to enter the ISABS Professional Development Programme.