"ISABS is honoured to celebrate those who are making a difference in thought leadership, through their transformative actions using Applied Behavioural Science Principles, and creating practicing change agents."
Joy Srinivasan, President - ISABS
‘ISABS Honours’ is an initiative to recognise individuals, organisations and institutions who have contributed to positive societal transformation through the application of behavioural science principles and practices. The annual award is being launched to mark the golden jubilee year of ISABS, and will be presented during ‘ABS Summit 2021’. The Honour will be bestowed upon one or multiple deserving individuals and organisations/institutions, within India or Asia, to not only open up new opportunities for them but also to help mainstream their thought leadership and applied knowledge or practices in the field of ABS, whose value may otherwise be lost.
ELIGIBILITYScholars / researchers / organizations / institutions who have
- produced thought leadership, including tools, methodological approaches and theories that are published and/or
- applied practices/knowledge (action research/models-based approach to long term development or dealing with crisis situations) to bring transformation at individual, group or community level
THE NOMINATION PROCESS
- Any individual or organisation can only nominate someone else for the Honour citing reasons for the same. Please note: self-nomination will not be processed
- The Honours Committee will shortlist candidates from the nominations received based on the criteria already developed and inform shortlist candidates
- The shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit a “honours information form” to be eligible for the honour
- The Honours committee will recommend the list of Honourees to the ISABS Board for approval
- The Honourees will be informed and invited to the Awards Ceremony (virtual), coinciding with ABS Summit 2021
NOMINATE AN INDIVIDUAL OR ORGANISATION FOR ‘ISABS HONOURS 2021’!
Do you know an individual or organisation, quietly and selflessly working to build a just and equitable society, within India or Asia? Who have risen above a crisis or resolved a social problem using innovative and impactful ABS methods or practices, leading to powerful and sustainable change?
These are individuals and organisations we are looking to celebrate with the ISABS Honours. Nominate them now, let’s showcase their good work to the world!
Click here to fill the Nomination Form.
Click here to download the Nomination Form
If you have any queries regarding the nominations timeline, process or form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org